2. As it come just pop in my mind. Somehow it's true I've learn something here at Jakarta. Same as CC. hehe
3. Which is, YOU CAN'T EXPECT TO RECEIVE THE SAME LEVEL OF KINDNESS AS YOU DID TO A PERSON.
4. I believe that most of us always expect that when you are in some kind of special friendship with someone, let's just say your best friend, you'll gona received the same return as you give to him/her. Its called LUMRAH HATI MANUSIA.
5. Well somehow, that is just not really true. People rarely appreciate what others do to them and even worse, people doesn't seem to know how to give back as much as he/she received.
6. As much as I hate people do that to me, for now , I think I just did that to my friend. And I feel bad bout it, I am so sorry ;(
7. I wish that thing wasn't happening. That's not what I've wanted.
8. Dear myself, for now , just please remind to yourself, it is not wrong if you put some hope that whatever u give, you'll received the same.
9. But human are more likely to express weakness so its just better you'll put a low hope and just give all your effort just for Allah. IKHLAS without wanting return from anyone. That's the best ever reward you'll ever received. You'll gona have true happy from giving.