Thursday, May 13, 2010

1994


* perhatian skrg aku sudah beralih kepada photoblogging. ddk oversea tak photoblogging rasa rugi plak. hehe.

1. Well, i think im gonna put this picture as my first picture in my photoblog.This is a picture of my siblings. the girl at the back is my oldest sis, ili bazilah, at her left is my big brother, mohd ikhwan, me wearing the red baju melayu, and my lil sis, Najwa wearing the white gaun, sitting infront.

2. this picture was took during Hari Raya Aidilfitri at Ijok, Kuala Selangor. Now, the place that we sat there was no longer available. Our grandma house was replaced with a better place, just beside the old house, where my uncle build a bungalow for my grandma.

3. Yes of course, u will not find my two other siblings, Nabil Ishraf and Irdina, as they both still not born yet at that time, its just the 4 of us.

4. Now that Im studying oversea, i never felt this way of missing them sooo much. Yeah i love all my siblings. They haven't visit me at Jakarta yet, and i hope that i would be soon. I really cant wait for the moment i can fetch them up at the Soekarno- Hatta Int Airport.

No comments: