Sunday, June 20, 2010

bapak

bapak,now that im thinking of you, i switch on my laptop and i write this blog specialy for you bapak. for me, you are the best son,best friend, best husband, best father that i ever live with.. hope you know that bapak. i always hope that. but i am really bad at telling you... i never had enough of myself to please you. sorry i never been a good son to you. i want you to know that, for every public examination, upsr, pmr, spm, i only try to excell for you. not for me. because i think that, thats the only way to thank you. since i was a little kid, i have been a naughty boy.. i am sorry to make u angry, sad , or unpleased with me.. i know i cant turn back time to become a good boy. but now, every examination i try to score the best since you are the one who put the spirit to become a doctor for me. Alhamdullilah, now here i am. i am on my way to become a doctor. thanks to you bapak.. thats is all because of you..... i know that you always wanted to give the best for me.. i will never forget the day that u stop smoking and the day that i hug you when you send me to jakarta for my furthur study...

we seldom spent time together since i went to sdar, and later i went to penang. now, i am at jakarta. more far away from you bapak. i know we both getting older, and everytime i come back home for holiday, i always hope that you will take a lift from your work, so that we can spend time together.i really hate to wake up every morning seeing you go to work. i really hate the fact that you are really a good worker to your company. please spend time with me bapak. i never feel enough of your dukung when i was a little boy. i never feel enough of you making susu for me, teaching math with me, playing chess with me, holding my hand to cross the street,accompany me to take my report card to school,kait rambutan at nenek's kebun with me, go to fishing with me,repair my bicycle for me, buying cloth for me, and i miss to sit at your lap.....and soooo much more bapak... hope you know that..... i always hope that......

thanks for everything that you had done to me.. i know that nothing i can do can ever ever ever ever pay you back......ever...... i know that..... because i was little boy , who grown up with you.. with father's love to his son...i hope that you will have a good day ahead... ....... thank you bapak........... thank you...... i misssss you.. and happy father's day.......

No comments: